HOLBECHE LAW is proud to serve Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and the surrounding regions.
Kevin Edward Holbeche at HOLBECHE LAW is a full service Intellectual Property (IP) Lawyer serving Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge. Services include:
- Registered Trademarks
- Copyrights & Designs
- Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Intellectual Property Development & Ownership Agreements
- Cease & Desist / IP Enforcement Matters. Settlement Agreements
- Joint Venture, Licensing & Royalty Arrangements
- IP Schedules & Policies for Employment Agreements
- Intellectual Property Audits / Due Diligence for Share & Asset Purchase Agreements
- IP Portfolio Management & Renewals
HOLBECHE LAW has intellectual property legal experience to help Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge businesses in a wide-range of sectors – including communications, computers, data, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, media, medical devices, networking, and online services.
Kevin Holbeche tailors the delivery of legal and intellectual property services to your needs and builds long-term working relationships with clients. He has experience working closely with entrepreneurs, developers, independent inventors and artists, multinationals, small and medium sized enterprises, and start-ups in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and the surrounding regions. HOLBECHE LAW can help you take the right steps to build and maintain IP value, brand recognition, and goodwill in your enterprise from the start, over the long term, and for an ultimate transfer or exit.
Get HOLBECHE LAW to help with all of your intellectual property law needs, in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and beyond, and get the advantage of a qualified and dedicated IP lawyer on your team.